Car guys love to talk shop. If you’re dating one or hoping to, it’s helpful to know a little about cars. Not only will you have a topic of conversation, but you might learn a thing or two. Here are some car-related questions you can ask a guy, whether he’s your mechanic or your boyfriend.
64 Car questions to ask a guy:
- What was your first car?
- What’s your dream car?
- Why do you like cars?
- What’s your favorite car?
- What was the best road trip you’ve ever taken in a car?
- What’s the most interesting place your car has been?
- What was the worst road trip you ever took with your car?
- Do you have any car tattoos?
- Have you ever had to call a tow truck? When and why?
- What’s the fastest car you’ve ever driven?
- Where did you go on your last trip?
- How long have you been driving? Do you like it?
- Do you have any unusual or interesting stories about driving?
- Do you think self-driving cars will become common in the future? Why or why not?
- Do you prefer a manual or automatic transmission? And why?
- Are you into car shows or drag racing?
- Do you know how to change a tire?
- Can you name all the parts of a car engine?
- What’s your favorite road trip fast food joint?
- Do you have any strong opinions on SUVs vs. sedans/compacts vs. coupes/trucks vs. vans?
- Would you rather own a brand-new car or a vintage car that’s been well-maintained?
- What features are most important to you in a car?
- Is there anything about cars that intimidates you or that you don’t understand?
- Have you ever worked on a car before? If so, what did you do?
- What kind of car do you drive?
- How often do you change your oil?
- What kind of tires do you have on your car?
- When was the last time you took your car in for service?
- How often do you wash your car?
- Do you have any dents or scratches on your car?
- When did you buy your car?
- How many miles are on your car?
- Have you ever had to take your car to the mechanic for a major repair?
- Do you know how to change a tire?
- Do you know how to jump-start a car?
- What would you do if your car broke down on the side of the road?
- Have you ever been involved in a car accident?
- Do you have comprehensive collision insurance on your car?
- Do you have any aftermarket accessories on your car?
- What’s the make and model of your car?
- Are you planning to buy a new car soon?
- Do you have any special features on your car?
- Do you enjoy washing and waxing your car or do you prefer to drive it through the car wash?
- How do you feel about parallel parking?
- What are your thoughts on electric cars?
- What is horsepower?
- What is torque?
- What is a supercharger?
- What is turbocharged?
- What’s a crossover?
- SUV vs. minivan: which is better for families?
- Is it better to lease or buy a car?
- How do I haggle for a lower price on a car?
- How do I know if I’m getting a good deal on car insurance?
- Can you help me pick out a new car?
- What are some common problems with [insert car make and model]?
- What’s the difference between synthetic and regular oil?
- What octane fuel should I use for my car?
- What’s the difference between all-wheel drive and four-wheel drive?
- How do I jump-start a dead battery?
- How do I change a headlight bulb?
- Should I have my car cleaned regularly?
- Should I buy winter tires?
- My “check engine” light is on, what does that mean?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do some people love cars?
For some, it may be about the thrill of driving and experiencing the power and speed of these powerful vehicles. For others, it may be about owning a status symbol or something that represents their identity and personal style.
Whatever the reason, there’s no denying that cars are one of the most popular forms of transportation around the world, bought and driven by millions of people every day. Whether you love them or not, cars are an undeniable part of our culture and society and continue to play an important role in how we get around and interact with the world.
What makes someone a car person?
Some might view someone as a car person if they’re passionate about classic cars or auto racing, while others might consider someone to be a car person if they’re simply interested in cars as a hobby or as a means of transportation.
What makes someone a car person is subjective and depends on their own interests and passions. However, certain traits are common to those who are truly passionate about cars, such as an appreciation for the mechanics and engineering behind these vehicles, as well as an enthusiasm for driving and exploring new places.
Whether you consider yourself a car enthusiast or not, the impact that cars have had on our society and culture over the years is undeniable.
Car fanatics and those who just want to get to know someone better can benefit from these questions. Cars are a common interest and can lead to great conversations. So the next time you talk to someone who loves cars, use these questions as a starting point to deepen the conversation and get to know the person better.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?