So you’ve met a man and you fancy him. But what are his intentions? Is he just looking for something casual, or does he want something serious? If you’re not sure, it can be really frustrating to figure out. Luckily, there are some questions you can ask to help you get a better idea of his intentions.
36 Questions to ask a guy to know his intentions:
- What are your long-term goals?
- What are your relationship goals?
- What are you looking for in a relationship?
- Are you looking for a serious or more casual relationship?
- What kind of relationship do you want?
- Are you looking to settle down?
- Are you ready to settle down or do you want to keep playing the field for a while?
- When do you want to get married?
- Do you want to have children?
- How many children do you want?
- What is your ideal family life like?
- Do you have any deal-breakers when it comes to dating or relationships?
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
- What is your idea of a perfect relationship?
- What makes you happy?
- What are your thoughts on trust, honesty, and fidelity?
- What are your thoughts on communication and conflict resolution?
- Have you ever been in a long-term relationship?
- What do you think are the most important components of a successful relationship?
- Do you think honesty, communication, trust, and respect are important in a relationship?
- How do you express your feelings?
- Are you an honest person?
- Are you comfortable talking about our relationship with other people, or do you prefer to keep things private between us?
- How do you feel about taking things slowly?
- Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, or 20 years?
- How do you communicate best?
- How do you handle conflict?
- What are your needs and expectations in a relationship?
- How much time and effort are you willing to put into a relationship?
- Are you willing to compromise in a relationship?
- Are you looking for someone similar to you or someone different from you?
- Can I rely on you for support, or will you shut me out and make me feel like I am too needy/clingy/etc.?
- Can I count on you to be honest with me, even if it’s something I may not want to hear or might not be ready to hear yet?
- Will I ever meet your parents or other important people in your life?
- What are your true feelings about our relationship – are you as into it as I am?
- Do you think there could be real long-term potential between us?
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you tell a man’s true intentions?
One way to determine if a man is interested in a serious relationship or just a casual fling is to look at how he behaves around you. If he always makes an effort to be around you, compliments you, and tries to strike up a conversation with you, then he’s probably interested in more than just a casual relationship. On the other hand, if he seems rather aloof or doesn’t make much of an effort to spend time with you, then it’s probably safe to assume that he’s not looking for anything serious.
How can you tell that a man is leading you on?
It can be difficult to tell if a man is leading you on, but there are some signs to look for. If he seems genuinely interested in getting to know you but doesn’t follow through with his plans or disappears after a few conversations, he could be leading you.
If he’s always finding excuses not to meet in person, or only wants to talk via text or online, that’s another sign he’s not interested in a real relationship. If you’re not sure if a man is leading you on or not, it’s best to ask him directly. If he’s honest and tells you he’s not interested, you can move on and find someone who is.
What to do when a man is unsure about you?
If a man is unsure about you, he may not be sure if he wants to pursue a relationship with you. If that’s the case, it’s best to give him some space and let him figure things out. If he does get back in touch and expresses interest in you, take things slowly and don’t rush things. Ultimately, the decision on whether or not to pursue a relationship with this man is up to you. If you aren’t sure if he’s the one for you, it may be best to move on.
Asking these questions will help you get a better picture of his intentions. If he’s just looking for a casual relationship, he’ll probably avoid answering some of the more serious questions.
However, if he’s looking for a more serious relationship, he’ll be happy to answer all of them. Also, pay attention to his body language and tone of voice when answering these questions; they can tell you a lot about what he’s really thinking.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?