Tarot readings are a great way to gain insight into many different areas of your life. They can help you to get clarity on questions that you have, and they can also give you some guidance on the path that you should be taking.
It’s important to have some idea of what you’d like to get out of your tarot reading before you go in for one. By asking your tarot reader some questions in advance, you can make sure to get the most out of your reading and gain some valuable insights into your life.
82 Questions you can ask a tarot reader before getting a tarot reading:
- What is your process for conducting a reading?
- What do you need from me in order to conduct a reading?
- What is your experience with tarot readings?
- What is your tarot reading style?
- What are your favorite tarot decks?
- How long have you been reading tarot?
- What is your fee for a tarot reading?
- What are your policies on confidentiality and client rights?
- How do you prepare for a tarot reading?
- What should I do if I want to cancel or reschedule my reading?
- What is your refund policy?
- What are your hours of operation?
- How can I contact you if I have questions after my reading?
- Do you offer phone or email readings?
- Do you offer in-person readings?
- Do you offer group readings?
- What is the length of a typical tarot reading?
- Can I request a specific type of spread (e.g., Celtic cross, three-card spread)?
- Can I request a specific type of card (e.g., major arcana, court cards)?
- Is there anything else I should know before my reading?
- Do you have any advice on how to interpret my reading?
- What is your background in tarot reading?
- Do you have any professional training or certification in tarot reading?
- How do you interpret the tarot cards?
- What is your process for giving a tarot reading?
- What should I expect during a tarot reading?
- How can I prepare for a tarot reading?
- What should I do if I have questions during my tarot reading?
- Is there anything I should not do during my tarot reading?
- What should I do after my tarot reading?
- How often should I get a tarot reading?
- Can you give me an example of a typical question that people ask during a tarot reading?
- Can you give me an example of an unusual question that people ask during a tarot reading?
- Can you give me an example of an interpretation you gave for a specific card?
- What are some of the most common misconceptions about tarot readings?
- What are some of the most common questions people ask about tarot readings?
- Do you have any advice for someone who is considering getting a tarot reading?
- What are your thoughts on using the tarot for guidance?
- Do you have a preferred spread or method for readings?
- What should I expect from a tarot reading?
- What is the best way to follow up after a reading?
- Are there any questions that you will not answer?
- Do you offer discounts or package deals?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you require a deposit for readings?
- How far in advance should I book a reading with you?
- What is your policy on rescheduling appointments?
- Is there anything else I should know before scheduling a reading with you
- What is the best way to reach you for a reading?
- Do you have any particular areas of expertise when it comes to readings? –
- Can you give me an idea of what will be covered in my reading?
- How will I receive my reading (e-mail, audio recording, etc.)?
- How many readings have you done?
- What is the most difficult question that you have been asked?
- Do you offer a refund if I am not satisfied with the reading?
- What will happen if I choose not to continue with the reading after it has started?
- Can I record the session?
- May I take notes during the reading?
- Do you use any tools other than tarot cards in your readings?
- Do you have a standard interpretation for each card or do you go with your intuition?
- What are some of the things that I should be aware of during the reading?
- Is there anything that I should or not do during the reading?
- Do you have any advice on how I can get the most out of my reading?
- How can a tarot reading help me?
- What should I do if I don’t like the results of my reading?
- Is there anything you don’t like about giving readings?
- Do you have any funny or memorable stories about giving readings?
- Do you have any advice for someone who is considering getting a reading?
- Do you have any recommendations for a particular deck of tarot cards?
- What is your favorite part about doing tarot readings?
- What deck of tarot cards do you use?
- How can I make sure that I am not being scammed by a fake tarot reader?
- Will my reading be recorded, and if so, will I be able to access the recording afterward?
- Are you willing to travel for an in-person reading?
- What additional services do you offer?
- Do you have any articles or books that I can read to learn more about tarot readings?
- Who are some of your favorite tarot readers?
- How do you know when a person is ready to receive a reading?
- How do you continue to learn and grow as a tarot reader?
- How will I know if the reading is accurate?
- Will you tell me what I want to hear or only what you see in the cards?
- What area of my life will this reading focus on?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone just read tarot cards?
Tarot readings can be done by anyone who has learned the meanings of tarot cards. While people believe that tarot readings can only be performed by those who have been gifted with special intuition or psychic abilities, this is not the case. Anyone can learn how to read tarot cards with a little bit of practice.
In order to become a successful tarot reader, it is important first to develop a strong understanding of the meanings associated with each card, as well as the traditional card reading techniques. It is also helpful to have a basic understanding of astrology and numerology in order to interpret the cards in the context of a person’s birth chart or numerology chart.
Should you let someone touch your tarot cards?
It is entirely up to the individual as to what they feel comfortable with. Some people may feel that it is important to keep their cards sacred and only allow themselves to touch them, while others may be more open to allowing other people to handle their cards.
There are pros and cons to both approaches. If you keep your cards strictly to yourself, then you are in control of who touches them and what energy is transferred onto them. This can be beneficial in that you know that the cards are in good hands and will not be negatively affected by any outside energy.
If you let other people touch your cards, then there is the potential for more energy and intuition to be transferred to them. However, there is also a greater chance that the cards will become tainted or negatively affected by outside energy. It is important to make sure that you trust the person who is handling your cards and that they have good intentions toward you and your readings.
How do you start a tarot reading?
There is no one “right” way to start a tarot reading, but there are some things you can do to make the process go more smoothly. Some people like to start by asking the person they are reading what questions they have, while others prefer just to dive right in and explore the cards. Some readers like to use a “spread,” or layout, for their readings, while others work with the cards one at a time.
When starting a tarot reading, it’s important to be clear about what you are doing and why. Let your client know that you are reading the tarot cards for them, and explain any symbolism or meanings that come up in the reading.
Be sure to ask your client for permission before giving them any specific advice or predictions—tarot readings should always be about providing insight and guidance, not telling people what to do. The most important thing in a tarot reading is to be open to the messages the cards have for you and for your client.
What does knocking on tarot cards mean?
There are many interpretations of what knocking on tarot cards means. Some believe it releases any stuck energy. Others think it is a way of communicating with the divine or otherworldly beings.
Some might interpret knocking on tarot cards as a way of releasing any stuck or unresolved energy from the reading. And others might see it as a way of clearing the deck in preparation for the next reading.
Can you listen to music while reading the tarot?
Some people believe listening to music while reading the tarot can help focus and enhance the reading experience. While some think that it can interfere with or even distort the flow of intuition and insight. Nonetheless, it is up to the individual reader to decide what works best for them.
Some may find that listening to quiet, calming music helps them focus and connect with the cards, while others prefer to work in complete silence. There are no wrong answers, as each person’s intuition is unique. However, it is generally recommended that readers avoid listening to music with lyrics, as these can often be a distraction.
To conclude, there are a lot of questions that you can ask your tarot reader before getting your reading. Remember, the more prepared you are, the better able you will be to understand and interpret what the cards have to say. So take some time to consider these questions and jot them down before your next reading.
Moreover, if you ever feel lost or confused during a reading, feel free to ask for clarification from your tarot reader. They’ll be more than happy to help guide you on your journey, and this will help to ensure that you get the most out of your experience.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?