Breakups are tough. They stir up all kinds of emotions, and it can be hard to move on. If you’re struggling to get over your ex, one of the best things you can do is talk to them. Not only will this help you better understand what went wrong in the relationship, but it can also give you closure.
30 Questions you can ask your ex:
- What were the reasons for the breakup?
- How have you been since the breakup?
- What has changed since we last saw each other?
- What were the happiest moments in our relationship?
- What were the most difficult moments in our relationship?
- What was the hardest part of the breakup for you?
- What have you been doing to occupy your time since we broke up?
- Have you thought about getting back together with me?
- Why or why not?
- What would you change about yourself if we got back together?
- What would you change about me if we got back together?
- Have you changed since we broke up? In what ways?
- What do you miss about me?
- How do you feel about me now?
- How would you feel if I dated someone else?
- What was your favorite thing about me?
- What was your least favorite thing about me?
- Did you ever cheat on me?
- Do you regret breaking up with me?
- How have you been coping since the breakup?
- What have you been up to lately?
- Have you taken any trips lately?
- Have any new hobbies?
- How’s work been going?
- Do you still talk to our mutual friends?
- How do they feel about the breakup?
- Are there any unresolved issues between us?
- Is there anything you want to tell me but haven’t yet?
- What did you learn from our relationship?
- Have you dated anyone since we broke up?
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you say after a breakup?
When a relationship comes to an end, it’s often difficult to know what to say. Sometimes it’s best to just be honest and tell the other person how you feel. You may also want to express your gratitude for the time that you shared. Whatever you do, try not to say anything that might make the other person feel bad.
How do you get your ex to talk to you?
Breaking up is hard, but sometimes it’s necessary. If you’ve recently ended a relationship and want to try to get your ex to talk to you, there are a few ways you can do. First, try to reach out to them in a non-confrontational way. Send them a text message or email telling them that you’d like to talk. Be open and honest and let them know you’re sorry for any pain you may have caused. Try not to be too pushy or needy; let them come to you when they’re ready.
Breakups are never easy, but sometimes they’re necessary to move forward in life. As you reflect on your past relationship, you can use these questions as a guide to help give you some closure. Communicating with your ex can be difficult, but it’s important to find a solution so you can both move on.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?