At some point in our lives, we’ve all been asked what we want to be when we grow up. This question is seemingly easy to answer but can be quite difficult to explain. For some of us, the answer changes over time. For others, it stays the same.
But what if instead of thinking about what you want to become, you thought about who you want to be? What if you could sit down with your future self and ask them any question you wanted? What would you ask them? Here are a few questions to get you started.
77 Questions to ask your future self:
- What are you doing right now?
- What are your thoughts on what you’re doing?
- Do you like your current situation?
- If not, what would you change?
- What could you be doing better?
- Where are you living?
- Who are you living with?
- What are your hobbies?
- How did you get here?
- Where did you go to school?
- What was your first job?
- Are you satisfied with your current stage of life?
- What are your greatest achievements?
- What was the most difficult thing you ever had to do?
- What has changed since we last talked? (What’s new?)
- When was the last time you were proud of yourself?
- What lesson did you learn the hard way?
- What obstacles did you overcome?
- How did you overcome them?
- What would you do differently if you could go back and do it all over again?
- How have you grown since we last talked? (What have you learned?)
- What have I learned from my biggest failures?
- What am I passionate about?
- What am I doing that brings me joy?
- How do I want to be remembered?
- Who are the most important people in my life and why?
- What impact do I want to have on the world?
- How can I be happier?
- How can I help others more?
- What am I doing that’s not important to my happiness?
- How can I simplify my life?
- How is your health?
- What about your financial situation?
- What is your relationship status?
- If you could go back and relive one moment, what would it be?
- Are there any unsolved mysteries in your life?
- Have you made any new friends?
- How has your family changed?
- What are your relationships like with your family and friends?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
- Do you regret anything from your past – things you didn’t say or didn’t do?
- How has getting older affected you – physically, mentally, and emotionally?
- How close are you to reaching your goals?
- What new skills have you learned?
- What’s your motivation for doing what you do?
- What has brought you happiness?
- What are you grateful for?
- How do you think other people see you?
- What are your priorities?
- Do you have children?
- What’s your career status?
- How is your relationship with your partner?
- What’s your living situation like?
- What kind of car will I drive?
- Will I own my own home?
- How many children will I have?
- What names will I give my children?
- Where will I vacation each year?
- What will be my favorite food?
- How much money will I make each year?
- What technologies will be commonplace in my daily life?
- What will make me unique?
- What do people usually say about me (both positive and negative)?
- If I could change one thing about myself, what would it be?
- How do I define success?
- How much time do I want to dedicate to work each week?
- What does a typical day look like for me in my ideal life?
- How can I eliminate distractions and better focus on what’s important?
- Who are three people I admire and why?
- Which character traits would I like to develop further?
- What do we hope for in the future?
- What are our plans for the future?
- How can I help or support you in any way?
- Are there any areas in our life that we would like to change or improve?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- How has your view of life changed over time?
- What advice would you give to someone in a similar situation as you?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of “future self“?
The term “future self” can have several meanings, depending on the context in which it is used. Generally, it refers to a person’s future incarnation or the person he or she will be at some point in the future. It can be interpreted in several ways.
For example, it may be seen as a reminder to stay on the right path and make choices that will lead to a happy and fulfilling future. Or it may be seen as an opportunity to connect with one’s future self and gain more clarity and understanding about who one is and what one wants from life.
How do you create a future self?
One of the best ways to create your future self is to write down your goals and aspirations. When you put your plans on paper, you’re more likely to achieve them because you have made a concrete commitment to yourself.
Also, it’s important to visualize your future self. Close your eyes and imagine yourself living your dreams. This will help you stay motivated during difficult times.
Finally, take concrete steps to achieve your goals. Do something every day that will bring you closer to your goal. With these tips, you can create a future self that’s both attainable and inspiring.
Asking yourself these questions will give you a better idea of who you want to become and what you want to achieve in life. It can also help you identify your fears and concerns about the future so you can address them head-on. By taking the time to think about your future, you can ensure that you stay on track and achieve your goals. So don’t be afraid to ask yourself these difficult questions – they may give you the answers and direction you need!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?